Dossier on Nathan Phillips / Nathaniel Richard Stanard

As many of you know, on January 18, 2019, the world was ablaze over an alleged altercation between Nicholas Sandmann and Nathan Phillips. Not much was known about Nathan Phillips prior to this incident, and we’re still missing bits and pieces about him. What we do know strongly contradicts the claims he’s made over the years, and the claims that the media has reported.

False Claims of Military Service

In multiple interviews ranging from 2000 to today, Nathan Phillips has stated that he is a Vietnam veteran. Without any heisitation, the media latched onto that claim without ever doing any form of fact checking. From what we do know of Nathan Phillips, we do know that he was born in the year 1955. This is significant because that would have put him at the age of 17 in 1972, the year the war officially ended. His first major mistake was claiming that he was an Infantryman in the Marine Corps, as the Marine Corps’ combat units were officially out of Vietnam April 14th, 1971.

Another mistake that Nathan made was claiming to be a “Recon Ranger” in the Marine Corps. The Marine Corps do not have Rangers, as that is an Army unit. The Marines do have recon, but they do not refer to themselves as “Recon Rangers”.

Below are snippets of Nathan Phillips’ official DD-214:

dd214_1
Nathan Phillips did serve in the Marine Corps, though he was in training at the end of the war.

dd214_2
Nathan went AWOL three times in the 4 years that he served.

dd214_3
Nathan was a Refrigerator Mechanic, not a “Recon Ranger”.

Below I have included a video from Don Shipley, a retired Navy SEAL who exposes fraudulent claims to military service on his YouTube channel.

https://streamable.com/f2ekm

EDIT:

Don Shipley was banned from YouTube and the video was removed.

UPDATE:

Nathan Phillips has admitted on video several times that he is a Vietnam veteran, so this isn't just a communication failure from the media:

“I got a Section 8 home because I’m a veteran, a wartime veteran like that, honorable, in theater.”

https://streamable.com/bez28
“I’m a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was in theater. I don’t talk much about my Vietnam times.”

Between Earth and Sky

Nathan has been see on camera in more than just interviews, he has also been in a Skrillex music video and a movie starring himself. In his movie, Nathan grew up in a Catholic Boarding School and shipped off to Vietnam when he turned 18. After the war, Nathan developed severe alcoholism which gave Nathan a “good reason to be angry with the world.” He managed to move on by meeting his Earth woman but now that the family is fighting cancer, his anger is growing. The film’s initial plan is to follow the family and Nathan’s belief that he can pray cancer away from his wife via traditional healing techniques. Along the way plans change drastically as the desperate husband sees the film as his only way out.

What I find interesting other than the obvious anti-Christian tone of this movie, is the person who directed it. The movie was directed by Maria Stanisheva✡.

https://twitter.com/mariastanisheva

Let’s take a look at some of Maria’s other wonderful works, shall we?

The Trump and Jesus Show

Together to End Male Guardianship

Media & Diversity

Conclusion

In conclusion, Nathan Phillips sprouted out of nowehere. Almost nothing is known about him other than what I’ve discussed and a few images circulating around of him at the Pipeline protests. The media propped him up without ever questioning anything, most likely due to his sponsors who in turn also sponosor virtually the entire media.

Never trust the media and what they tell you, because they’re usually lying to you.

Untitled
Brought to you by Ecogang