Jesus in the Talmud: DEBUNKING jewish damage control with FACTS and LOGIC

Maybe you have read on the internet the many claims there are about the way Jesus is mentioned in the Talmud in the most blasphemous ways. If knowledge of these facts was widespread, lots of boomer money and effeminate “christian” sympathy would be lost, so jews will do everything in their hand to shut it down.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://legiochristi.com/jesus-in-the-talmud-debunking-jewish-damage-control-with-facts-and-logic/
1 Like

Fascinating. I always thought it was odd back in the days of face book /rel/ how we had such a bull rush of seemingly genuine neo-nazis. Yet now and again I would come across a post like this that had far more to do with theological criticism and investigation of Judaic beliefs and wonder how two so very different discussions were happening simultaneously on the same forum. I’m glad you guys have this forum now with a much better vetting system.

1 Like

I will say that in my experience the average Judaic attitudes towards Christ seem to range and depend on whether the Jew is secular or religious. Secular Jews seem to be indifferent, spiteful, or unaware of Christ altogether. Religious are either hateful or simply regard him as a footnote heretic that happened to have a lot of influence. Though I think the latter type of religious Jews are given pause when they consider how downplayed he is in the Talmud contrasted with the impact this “one off heretic” this “Balaam” seems to have had on the world at large.

1 Like