Which way, Western man?

1 Like

1 Like

Tfw no 2D cathbol waifu

1 Like

Starchild?

hwat?

I don’t get this picture, honestly. I’ll go for a wife who loves God and works hard. Doesn’t matter if she’s white or black or Asian or what. I’m not intent on racial purity.

3 Likes

Too bad.

Too bad? What is so good about racial purity? I’ll admit that with racial purity, it’s easier to maintain cultural purity. But other than that, I see no reason why we should place such an emphasis on it.

You’re not fond of your culture?

Unfortunately, I live in the US. If there’s any particular culture here, it’s materialist and highly secular, which I wouldn’t like anyway. In some spots, you have ethnic communities that have an actual culture. If I lived in one of those ethnic communities (which I wouldn’t fit in anyway, because I’m too much of a mix from all over Europe), I would want to hang on to that culture. However, since most people around me are advocates of a seriously degenerate culture, I see culture as something that can be shaped by people. I’ll admit it’s easier for people with common backgrounds to shape a lasting culture; but I think it would be possible that if I married a woman of, say, African descent, we could give at least our family some semblance of culture, a mix that takes the best of both cultures. If you want to preserve a specific culture, than yes, marry someone of your own ethnicity. If you are willing to let culture develop, it doesn’t matter as much. You can control a culture’s development, if you’re careful.

Ask Spaniards when they went to south America

tl;dr you’re a faggot

Well, if you aren’t even going to give me a chance to explain myself, then I won’t bother trying again. However, I will give the whole topic some more thought. Would a real faggot even do that much?

1 Like