Why are we not more anonymous?

It’s no secret that antifa infiltrated /rel/ from the very start and has doxxed people from both inside the facebook group and on here. Why haven’t we moved to more anonymous means like creating an alt-chan imageboard on the dark web? I feel like these surface web forums simply aren’t safe.

I’m willing to help create one if that means anything. I just don’t know who I’d contact or go about doing it.

We’re not doing anything wrong, so any hatred of you is against your person because of your Faith. If you’re ready to face these blows, then you’ll need to walk the walk of your faith.

1 Like

Well, first of all, the nicknames used on discord and forums are slightly harder to trace than names on facebook.

Second, I did create a self-hosted Riot instance a long time ago but literally nobody used it cause it wasn’t as convenient and rewarding as the endless scroll of a social media site.

2 Likes

It is asumed that people will not be foolish enough to share any significant personal detail

2 Likes

A username is as anonymous as you allow it to be, just don’t post anything stupid.

1 Like

Search “England debutante Ollie Robinson’s Twitter” for more on this!

1 Like

There’s no need to be more anonymous than this. You’re not doing anything wrong or illegal, and the more layers of privacy you have, the fewer new people you will add to your community, which is the opposite of our goals here.

Like Christ said in Matthew 5:14, we are a city on a hill, we cannot be hid.

1 Like